In order to submit a complaint to the team the following process must be followed:
1. Follow the link here to open a request: https://support.wastelandtravel.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
2. Select 'provide feedback' from the drop-down list.
3. Your subject needs to be: COMPLAINT - followed by your booking reference number (the long number with the underscores_ in it)
4. Please detail what your complaint is about in as much detail as possible, there is a section where you can add photos/attachments if needed.
5. We will receive your complaint and will aim to respond as quickly as possible. Please note we will reply no later than 28 days as per the terms and conditions.
Please know if you are currently in resort, we ask that you speak directly to the team there. You can do so by visiting the designated front desk hours or by talking to one of our resort reps (they will put you in touch with the correct member HQ in resort).
All complaints must be made by the booking holder - if you would like to speak on behalf of the booking holder we ask that you have them CC into your email so we can gain consent to talk about any booking details.
Please note the deadline for complaints as per our terms and conditions is 28 days post-trip.