Approximately two weeks prior to departure you will receive an E-Ticket detailing everything that you might ever need to know, in other words, departure date, departure time, pick up point, coach number, arrival date and arrival time. Please print off or have saved on your smartphone this E-Ticket so you have all the details to hand.
Articles in this section
- When is the last day I can make changes to transport on my booking?
- How long is the coach journey?
- How will Brexit affect my holiday?
- When will I find out the travel arrangements?
- How does the coach journey work? Are there any rules I need to follow?
- Can I be picked up and dropped off in different places?
- I have received my E Ticket with my coach number on, can I change coaches?
- I only need a coach seat one way, what should I select on the booking page?
- Will I be able to choose who I go on the coach with?
- I've left something on the coach; how can I get it returned?