If you have to cancel your trip, due to a reason relating to Covid-19, you firstly need to let Wasteland Ski and your insurance provider know. We are able to assist you and provide the cancelation invoice that you will need in order to make a successful claim.
Articles in this section
- Will my holiday experience be different due to Coronavirus?
- At what point will Wasteland Ski cancel my holiday based on government regulations and advice?
- I feel unsure about travelling. What happens if I would like to cancel my holiday?
- I am due to go on holiday, but I have been contacted by NHS Test & Trace, or I have tested positive for Coronavirus. Can I still go on holiday?
- I haven’t yet paid the balance for my trip. Can I pay later while I wait to see what happens?
- What are my options if Wasteland Ski cancel my trip due to COVID-19?
- Do I need to book insurance for my upcoming trip?
- What happens if I need to make a claim on my insurance due to a cancellation relating to Covid-19?