While we appreciate the uncertainty that COVID-19 has created, our standard payment deadlines still apply to all bookings. In order to plan your trip and make it the best it can possibly be, payments for bookings must be paid by the balance due date. Any non-payment of the full amount due to us or non-delivery of all the information that we need will result in your booking being deemed to have been cancelled by you and your deposit forfeited and the appropriate cancellation charge applied.
Articles in this section
- Will my holiday experience be different due to Coronavirus?
- At what point will Wasteland Ski cancel my holiday based on government regulations and advice?
- I feel unsure about travelling. What happens if I would like to cancel my holiday?
- I am due to go on holiday, but I have been contacted by NHS Test & Trace, or I have tested positive for Coronavirus. Can I still go on holiday?
- I haven’t yet paid the balance for my trip. Can I pay later while I wait to see what happens?
- What are my options if Wasteland Ski cancel my trip due to COVID-19?
- Do I need to book insurance for my upcoming trip?
- What happens if I need to make a claim on my insurance due to a cancellation relating to Covid-19?