When it comes to making the final call whether to go ahead with the trip or not, we always closely monitor and follow the advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Home Office, https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france and ABTA. If the advice from the FCO advises against all but essential travel to your destination, we will consider looking into alternative suitable destinations, or alternative suitable travel dates. We will let you know if we are considering these options.
Articles in this section
- Will my holiday experience be different due to Coronavirus?
- At what point will Wasteland Ski cancel my holiday based on government regulations and advice?
- I feel unsure about travelling. What happens if I would like to cancel my holiday?
- I am due to go on holiday, but I have been contacted by NHS Test & Trace, or I have tested positive for Coronavirus. Can I still go on holiday?
- I haven’t yet paid the balance for my trip. Can I pay later while I wait to see what happens?
- What are my options if Wasteland Ski cancel my trip due to COVID-19?
- Do I need to book insurance for my upcoming trip?
- What happens if I need to make a claim on my insurance due to a cancellation relating to Covid-19?