At the moment we still have a little time before your holiday is due to depart, and so we would expect there to be several important changes to current travel advice. It’s important that you keep an eye out for any updates/emails from Wasteland Ski about your trip as well, as we will do our best to keep you as informed as possible.
Articles in this section
- My holiday destination is currently on the 14-day Quarantine List. What does this mean?
- Will my holiday experience be different due to Coronavirus?
- If I do book a trip with Wasteland Ski, and then decide I no longer wish to travel, can I get a refund?
- If I do book, at what point could Wasteland Ski decide to cancel my holiday?
- What happens then if Wasteland Ski does cancel my trip?
- What happens if Wasteland Ski cancels my trip while we are in resort?
- Does my new booking have financial protection?