While we hope that there would be plenty of warning, travel advice could change at any time, including when you are already in resort. If this were to happen, we would make suitable arrangements to get you home quickly and safely. Our coaches are in resort for the entire week, and so we can organise your transport to take you home early should it be necessary. Upon arrival back to the UK, we will then send you an update shortly after about the next steps regarding your booking.
Articles in this section
- My holiday destination is currently on the 14-day Quarantine List. What does this mean?
- Will my holiday experience be different due to Coronavirus?
- If I do book a trip with Wasteland Ski, and then decide I no longer wish to travel, can I get a refund?
- If I do book, at what point could Wasteland Ski decide to cancel my holiday?
- What happens then if Wasteland Ski does cancel my trip?
- What happens if Wasteland Ski cancels my trip while we are in resort?
- Does my new booking have financial protection?