Refund Credit Notes are being used in response to the Coronavirus crisis because many travel companies sadly cannot provide cash refunds immediately to all their customers. As a valued customer, we sincerely thank you for supporting us at this difficult time by accepting the RCN. Customers with an RCN can rearrange and amend their booking for a future date, either with their University or from a selection of other travel services offered by us, see below.
Articles in this section
- What is a Refund Credit Note (RCN)?
- What does my RCN entitle me to?
- Do I have financial protection for my RCN?
- Where can I use my RCN?
- How long is my RCN valid for?
- How do I let you know how I want to spend my RCN?
- Do I need to do anything to transfer my booking to next year's trip?
- Do I need a physical copy of the RCN?
- I don’t think my RCN has the correct amount displayed.
- Can I have my booking re-instated if I choose to go through my insurance?