Each of our trips has a basic package price, but also customisable extras and additions that make each individual booking slightly different. This might mean that your RCN value is different to a friend, or to an entirely different trip. If you have any concerns or questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org where the team can talk through your booking with you.
Articles in this section
- What is a Refund Credit Note (RCN)?
- What does my RCN entitle me to?
- Do I have financial protection for my RCN?
- Where can I use my RCN?
- How long is my RCN valid for?
- How do I let you know how I want to spend my RCN?
- Do I need to do anything to transfer my booking to next year's trip?
- Do I need a physical copy of the RCN?
- I don’t think my RCN has the correct amount displayed.
- Can I have my booking re-instated if I choose to go through my insurance?