For us to move forward we have had to adjust our processes and therefore have made a deadline for booking reinstatements. As of the 25th of August 2020, we are no longer able to re-instate your booking. We can provide you with any documentation to help support your claim if you require it. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What is a Refund Credit Note (RCN)?
- What does my RCN entitle me to?
- Do I have financial protection for my RCN?
- Where can I use my RCN?
- How long is my RCN valid for?
- How do I let you know how I want to spend my RCN?
- Do I need to do anything to transfer my booking to next year's trip?
- Do I need a physical copy of the RCN?
- I don’t think my RCN has the correct amount displayed.
- Can I have my booking re-instated if I choose to go through my insurance?