Once you have been assigned to a coach, you cannot change coaches. This is primarily because we need to know exactly who is on which coach for safety reasons as well as the port of Dover requires accurate coach lists so that they can check people through border control. Reps will make sure that you get on the other correct coach prior to your departure, if you do board a different coach to the one given to you, you may be stopped at Dover and not allowed to carry on the journey.
Articles in this section
- When is the last day I can make changes to transport on my booking?
- How long is the coach journey?
- How will Brexit affect my holiday?
- When will I find out the travel arrangements?
- How does the coach journey work? Are there any rules I need to follow?
- Can I be picked up and dropped off in different places?
- I have received my E Ticket with my coach number on, can I change coaches?
- I only need a coach seat one way, what should I select on the booking page?
- Will I be able to choose who I go on the coach with?
- I've left something on the coach; how can I get it returned?