If you are flying/taking the Eurostar to/from resort and the travel has been organised by Wasteland then either your group organiser or Wasteland Rep will give you your ticket. Please ensure the name on your booking is the same as it appears on your passport – no nicknames!
Articles in this section
- How long is the coach journey?
- How will Brexit affect my holiday?
- When will I find out the travel arrangements?
- How does the coach journey work? Are there any rules I need to follow?
- Can I be picked up and dropped off in different places?
- I have received my E Ticket with my coach number on, can I change coaches?
- I only need a coach seat one way, what should I select on the booking page?
- Will I be able to choose who I go on the coach with?
- I've left something on the coach; how can I get it returned?
- What is the best way to fly to resort?