Our dedicated Wasteland Ski and WE team will be doing everything possible to make sure your holiday in the mountains is everything that you expect it to be. Naturally, due to the constant changes and restrictions placed upon us due to COVID-19, we may need to change or withdraw some aspects of your holiday to keep everyone safe. However, wherever possible, we will let you know as soon as possible, and keep you up to date with any changes that have to be made.
Articles in this section
- Will my holiday experience be different due to Coronavirus?
- At what point will Wasteland Ski cancel my holiday based on government regulations and advice?
- I feel unsure about travelling. What happens if I would like to cancel my holiday?
- I am due to go on holiday, but I have been contacted by NHS Test & Trace, or I have tested positive for Coronavirus. Can I still go on holiday?
- I haven’t yet paid the balance for my trip. Can I pay later while I wait to see what happens?
- What are my options if Wasteland Ski cancel my trip due to COVID-19?
- Do I need to book insurance for my upcoming trip?
- What happens if I need to make a claim on my insurance due to a cancellation relating to Covid-19?