Our dedicated Wasteland Ski and WE team will be doing everything possible to make sure your holiday in the mountains everything you expect it to be. Naturally, due to the constant changes and restrictions placed upon us due to COVID-19, we may need to change or withdraw some aspects of your holiday to keep everyone safe. However, wherever possible, we will let you know as soon as possible, and keep you up to date with any changes that have to be made.
Articles in this section
- My holiday destination is currently on the 14-day Quarantine List. What does this mean?
- Will my holiday experience be different due to Coronavirus?
- If I do book a trip with Wasteland Ski, and then decide I no longer wish to travel, can I get a refund?
- If I do book, at what point could Wasteland Ski decide to cancel my holiday?
- What happens then if Wasteland Ski does cancel my trip?
- What happens if Wasteland Ski cancels my trip while we are in resort?
- Does my new booking have financial protection?