When it comes to making the final call whether to go ahead with the trip or not, we always closely monitor and follow the advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Home Office, https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france and ABTA. If you have any questions or queries you can contact our Customer Service team who can let you know where we stand at the moment. We will always endeavor to let you know in plenty of time the status of your holiday, however, please take into account changes that can occur at the last minute.
Articles in this section
- My holiday destination is currently on the 14-day Quarantine List. What does this mean?
- Will my holiday experience be different due to Coronavirus?
- If I do book a trip with Wasteland Ski, and then decide I no longer wish to travel, can I get a refund?
- If I do book, at what point could Wasteland Ski decide to cancel my holiday?
- What happens then if Wasteland Ski does cancel my trip?
- What happens if Wasteland Ski cancels my trip while we are in resort?
- Does my new booking have financial protection?