ABTA is the UK’s largest travel association, providing expert advice and assurances that when travelling with a travel provider who is an ABTA Member, you can expect them to be safe, reliable, and reassuring. As an ABTA member, all bookings with Wasteland Ski are ABTA protected (including our Refund Credit Notes), so you can travel with the confidence that your monies and trip are financially protected throughout.
Articles in this section
- My holiday destination is currently on the 14-day Quarantine List. What does this mean?
- Will my holiday experience be different due to Coronavirus?
- If I do book a trip with Wasteland Ski, and then decide I no longer wish to travel, can I get a refund?
- If I do book, at what point could Wasteland Ski decide to cancel my holiday?
- What happens then if Wasteland Ski does cancel my trip?
- What happens if Wasteland Ski cancels my trip while we are in resort?
- Does my new booking have financial protection?