If you have an RCN you will have been issued this via email and it will include all the details including the value of your credit. If you are unsure where it is, you do not need to worry as the team has all your details to hand should you require them. As always if you have any questions get in touch with our team at email@example.com who will be able to bring up all your information and your individual RCN.
Articles in this section
- What is a Refund Credit Note (RCN)?
- What does my RCN entitle me to?
- Do I have financial protection for my RCN?
- Where can I use my RCN?
- How long is my RCN valid for?
- How do I let you know how I want to spend my RCN?
- Do I need to do anything to transfer my booking to next year's trip?
- Do I need a physical copy of the RCN?
- I don’t think my RCN has the correct amount displayed.
- Can I have my booking re-instated if I choose to go through my insurance?