All those with closed bookings were given a timeframe to get in touch and update us on the progress of your claim. Our interest is always with our customers, however in failing to get in touch within the timeframe provided, your right for a refund or refund credit note will have expired.
Articles in this section
- What is a Refund Credit Note (RCN)?
- What does my RCN entitle me to?
- Do I have financial protection for my RCN?
- Where can I use my RCN?
- How long is my RCN valid for?
- How do I let you know how I want to spend my RCN?
- Do I need to do anything to transfer my booking to next year's trip?
- Do I need a physical copy of the RCN?
- I don’t think my RCN has the correct amount displayed.
- Can I have my booking re-instated if I choose to go through my insurance?