You will need to go to the Gendarmarie in resort (it will be on your resort map) and report the crime to the police (most stations ask to look at identification, so being along your passport where possible). They will then issue you with a report which you will need to claim on the insurance. Please note that Wasteland reps will be able to assist with directions and come along with you to the police but they are not able to report the incident.
Articles in this section
- Have you got any safety tips for on the slopes?
- Are there any rules to follow in resort?
- How do I contact a Wasteland rep when in resort?
- What happens if my friend goes missing in resort?
- What happens if I get lost in resort?
- What happens if there is a major accident in resort?
- What happens if there is a major accident on the slopes?
- What happens if there is a minor accident in resort?
- What happens if I get something stolen in resort?
- Do I need to get a helmet?