Please note the following in relation to your accommodation and COVID19. Any accommodation will be provided in accordance with local rules and regulations, which may differ from building to building. In addition, please note note that:
- Unless specified at the time of booking you will be accommodated in apartments at full occupancy, using all available beds, which may include sofa beds.
- When fully occupied, the nature and size of the apartments mean it may not possible to maintain social distancing between the occupants within the apartment. Room sizes do differ, this is the nature of the standard of Alpine apartments.
- Although we will do everything possible to enable passengers to select who they share apartments with (via friendship groups and online self-allocation), it is not always possible for such preferences to be met. If you are not happy with your allocation, you can reach out to our team who will try their best to help you.
- In instances where a passengers accommodation preferences cannot be met, the affected passenger will be allocated to an apartment at full occupancy with other passengers from their group (but not necessarily friendship group)
- We suggest providing your own hand sanitizer for your accommodation.
- Be mindful of communal area’s and social distancing. You will also be required to wear masks in all public spaces within accommodation buildings.
- The accommodation will be cleaned in accordance with local practices. Please note, this may be different from the UK standards.
- You must behave in accordance with any COVID19 mitigation policy we notify you of even if this impacts on your enjoyment of the holiday. These may be given prior to departure, or on trip. They are in place for your safety.
We suggest saving this page to check back for regular updates.