Travel advice can change at any point, however, usually, we will be given a certain amount of time to get back to the UK should this be required. We have made the decision to keep all our coaches and drivers in resort for the entirety of the week, so if necessary, we can schedule the coaches to leave resort early, and get students back home as quickly as possible.
Articles in this section
- Wasteland Travel Insurance Documents
- Covid Guidance (21/22)
- What precautions should I be taking?
- What is the final time you will take a view on whether it is safe to go and on what information will you base this decision?
- What happens if my trip is cancelled due to a further restriction relating to Covid?
- What would happen if travel advice changes while we are out in France?
- I am worried about the transmission of Covid-19 while in resort
- There are pre/post travel tests required for me to attend the trip. Do I need to book these myself?
- Should I test positive in France just prior to departure back to UK - what would happen?
- Should I test positive in France, would insurance cover the cost of the trip?