Cancellation cover is operative from the time you are accepted for cover and shall terminate when you leave your home to commence the trip. For all other sections of the group policy, the insurance commences when you leave your home to commence the trip and terminates at the time of your return to your home in your home country on completion of the trip. Any trip that had already begun at the time of being accepted for cover will not be covered.
Articles in this section
- Key Insurance Information
- Why choose Wasteland Travel Insurance?
- Do I have to purchase insurance?
- What happens once I select to purchase an insurance policy through Wasteland Travel?
- How do I claim?
- What is my Insurance Policy Number?
- What is the insurance cover period?
- What is the 14 day cooling off period?
- What are the terms of the insurance policies you offer?
- What is the Insurance Excess?