- When is the last day I can make changes to transport on my booking?
- How long is the coach journey?
- How will Brexit affect my holiday?
- When will I find out the travel arrangements?
- How does the coach journey work? Are there any rules I need to follow?
- Can I be picked up and dropped off in different places?
BOOKING & PAYMENT
- Important deadlines regarding your booking
- I haven't received a confirmation email, what should I do?
- I missed the payment deadline, can I still come on the trip?
- Booking Page Issues
- How do I pay my balance?
- My card is not working on the booking page
VISA & PASSPORTS
- How much luggage can I bring with me on the coach?
- Who is responsible for my luggage during the journey to and from resort?
- If I don’t have a soft suitcase, can I take a hard case?
- Can I bring my own skis/board with me?
- Do I need to pay the Own Equipment Charge if I am bringing ski/board boots but hiring the skis/board in resort?
- Can I put a bag on a coach and fly out?
- Key Insurance Information
- Why choose Wasteland Travel Insurance?
- Do I have to purchase insurance?
- What happens once I select to purchase an insurance policy through Wasteland Travel?
- How do I claim?
- What is my Insurance Policy Number?
- Have you got any safety tips for on the slopes?
- Are there any rules to follow in resort?
- How do I contact a Wasteland rep when in resort?
- What happens if my friend goes missing in resort?
- What happens if I get lost in resort?
- What happens if there is a major accident in resort?
LEVELS OF SKI AND SNOWBOARD HIRE
PREFITTED EQUIPMENT & CLOTHING HIRE
- Help video - How to measure your feet!
- What is Prefitted and why is it important?
- What is the Prefitted Waiver?
- Where/when do I get fitted for my equipment?
- What happens if I miss my fitting deadline? Can I still get fitted in resort?
- What happens if I need to use the Prefitted Waiver?
- Job Description
- Can I work a full season with Wasteland Travel?
- Can I request which weeks and resorts I work?
- I am a qualified Ski/Snowboard Instructor, will I be able to teach whilst working for Wasteland Travel?
- Do I need any specific qualifications or training to be a Rep for Wasteland Travel?
- Do I need to be able to Ski or Snowboard to work for you?