I am looking to book a trip with Wasteland Ski this upcoming season (2022/2023)
These are unusual times, and we want to reassure you that our team is on hand to support and guide you when it comes to booking your next trip with Wasteland Ski. We are dedicated to providing incredible trips that are run responsibly and safely, so as the world reopens, you can book and travel with confidence. It’s important to familiarise yourself with the official government advice, but also our safety measures and assurances in place for all our upcoming trips.
- My holiday destination is currently on the 14-day Quarantine List. What does this mean?
- Will my holiday experience be different due to Coronavirus?
- If I do book a trip with Wasteland Ski, and then decide I no longer wish to travel, can I get a refund?
- If I do book, at what point could Wasteland Ski decide to cancel my holiday?
- What happens then if Wasteland Ski does cancel my trip?
- What happens if Wasteland Ski cancels my trip while we are in resort?
- Does my new booking have financial protection?